1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information when you use our website:
• Personally identifying information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc., when you provide it to us voluntarily, for example, when you sign up for our newsletter, create an account or place an order.
• Log information, including your IP address, browser information, server log data, cookies and similar tracking technologies when you use our website.
• Demographic information, such as your age, gender, preferences and interests, if you choose to share it with us.
• Payment information, when you make a purchase from our website, including your credit card details or other payment information
2. Use of Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To personalize your experience on our website and provide you with content and offers that may be of interest to you.
• To process your orders and provide you with services and information related to your order.
• To improve our website, products and services.
• To send you promotional emails, newsletters and other marketing communications, subject to your prior consent.
• To respond to your customer service requests and provide you with technical support.
3. Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties except in the following circumstances:
• When necessary to provide services or products you have requested, for example, to process an order.
• When we are required to do so by law or by court order.
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
4. Data Security
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Your Choices and Rights
7. Contact Us